Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm back

So I've been off the grid for a while and I'm back....


 I got busy with school and life but now I'm back to posting...I'm done with school now, graduation is at the end of July. I still have to go and take my state board exams but after I pass those I will be a licensed nail tech. I cant wait for that so I can go get a job. I'm going to change the feel of my blog and do what i had originally planned to, and post recipes, crafts, things I've made for sell, re-do's of my furniture and all sorts of other things, including nail tutorials.

here's treat for you now:
Easy oven baked Chicken Taquitos:
6oz cream cheese softened
1/2c. salsa
1 packet taco seasoning
2c. Shredded chicken
1c. pepper jack cheese
24 6" tortillas
cooking spray
baking sheet

pre-heat oven to 425*
combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
heat tortillas in microwave for 45 secs so that you can roll them up
spoon 2-3tbs. of mixture on tortillas and roll them,place them seam side down on baking sheet.
bake in oven for 20-25 minutes

serve with salsa, sour cream, cheese dip, or guacamole

Enjoy 


No comments:

Post a Comment